Built your own course/workshop and become a host
Do you have a pilates studio?
Are you a manuel therapist?
Are you representing an organisation?
AND would you like to host a course or workshop which is about
- create awareness of how we move?
- create a change in how we move so we can move more efficiently and safely?
- become aware of how the body and the mind communication?
- give inspiration either with new exercise or other ways of teaching them?
- offers the opportunity to immerse yourself in a specific topic or hone your own practice?
I would like to help you with this.
What should your next course be about?
If you would like to offer a specific workshop or course, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Topics for your course or workshop
You can choose a topic of your interest to suit the event you are planning.
Please find some inspiration below:
- Workshops for the Movement Nerd
- The Franklin Method
- Pilates & myofascia release
- Workshops-courses for movement professionals
- Theme workshops for non-professionals
You didn't find what you where looking for? Please contact me, so we can discuss. As I said: You can built your own course/workshop.
All my courses/workshops are scalable, which means I can adjust them to be suitable for
- a 1-day or several days course (7 hours per day max.)
- 3 - 4 hours
- 1 - 2 hours, e.g. for a conference
Move with ease & joy
My name is Birthe Brosolat and I have been teaching movement for more than 35 years, first gymnastics, ballet and modern dance and since 2008 pilates.
I am certified from Body Control Pilates in London in matwork and studio equipment on all levels. I am also part of the Body Control Pilates’ teacher trainer team in Scandinavia.
Furthermore, I am a certified Franklin Method Movement Educator. In Denmark, I am the only person out of 2 which are qualified in the method.
In my classes, I focus on creating awareness about how
- we move, and if necessary, changing the way we move.
- how our body is designed & how the body and the mind communicate
- how our thoughts influence how we move.
The goal is to have a flexible mind in a flexible body throughout your life experiencing movement as a joyful activity.
I like to combine my knowledge of pilates and The Franklin Method with insights from other methods & disciplines, e.g. fascia training and neuro science. I shares those insights in workshops, courses, classes and privates both in Denmark and abroad in an easy to understand language.
Do you want to know more about me? You can take a look here.
This is how it works
We agree on
- a specific topic and on the framework of the course/workshop (e.g. where and how many participants)
- date and time.
I will send you an email in which I outline all the terms and conditions for the course/workshop, amongst other who is responsible for what. This email will be our 'contract'. Once you have confirmed the content of the email, I will send you a description of the workshop and of myself which you can use in marketing the course/workshop.
I know that 'contract' sounds very formal and technical. In my experience, however, it is very useful that we both are on the same page with what we have agreed on before the workshops/course in order to avoid any surprises.
What is the location of the course/workshop?
In principle, the location can be anywhere, either in Denmark or abroad.
You will be responsible for the premises, no matter if they are your own or if you are renting them for the purpose.
What does the course/workshop cost?
The final price depends on which workshop or course you are interested in and what the content is more specifically.
As a starting point, the following is included in the price:
- I will arrive at the venue 30 minutes before the course/workshop to prepare the room. I will stay 15 minutes after the course/workshop for questions while I pack up.
- Description of the workshop and images for your marketing purposes
- Description of myself and image
- Course notes - only for courses for movement professionals.
The following is not included in the price:
- Transport to/from the location (by flight, train or/and car/cab) and accommodation (I arrive the day before and usually leave after the workshop is done, if possible)
- Any cancellation fees in connection with early bookings of transport and accommodation (I strive to book transport & accommodation as early as possible to get a good price, but these often come with a cancellation fee)
- Notebook/pen for note-taking
- Preparing or cleaning up after any catering you may want to provide before/under/after the workshop/course
- Preparing the studio/making it presentable or cleaning it either before or/and after the workshop/course
- Course notes for non-movement professionals.
Course notes and props/mats
You are responsible for mats and any props we might need. We can also agree on the participants having to bring those themselves.
We agree whether or not you would like the participants to have any course notes. If the workshop/course is for movement professionals they will always get course notes - this is included.
I can teach all courses/workshops in English or Danish.