Invest the time in your own training and further education
As pilates teacher it is important to have classes yourself and educate yourself further. By participating in workshops or taking classes with other teachers you will have the opportunity to both be inspired while networking at the same time.
How to educate yourself further
- Participate in workshops on various topics which I offer on a regular basis. The only requirement is that you are a certified pilates teacher or participate in a recognised pilates teacher training programme.
- Get sparring or help in preparing for a pilates exam. I could either be your guinea pig for a class or observing a class which you teach. Or we could discuss a topic in more detail which you find a bit unclear.
The extended toolbox for helping your clients
- Learn several ways to guide an exercise by changing the focus area
- Increase your client's motivation by handing over responsibility to her/him
- Spot quicker what might be amiss in an exercise and correct it quicker
In this workshop series we get nerdy when we combine principles from The Franklin Method, pilates and our myofascial system.
Depending on the participants the workshops will either be taught in English or Danish.
Become a pilates teacher
Get one of the best pilates teacher trainings on the market from Body Control Pilates - run by PilatesDK in our teacher training centre from Copenhagen.
Register and read more about the programme on PilatesDK's homepage.
Become a Franklin Method Educator
Learn how to move in a more functional way by utilising bone rhythms and dynamic imagery and learn how you teach both.
The latest movement educator programme focussing on the pelvis has been completed.
Run by Den Intelligente Krop, the next movement educator programme will start on 23 August 2019.
You can find more about the method on The Franklin Method's homepage.
The Franklin Method courses in Scandinavia
I am currently working on arranging new workshops. If you would like to learn about these workshops, please sign up to my newsletter.
Upcoming workshops/courses/master classes
- 23.-25.08. & 31.08.-01.09.2019 - The Franklin Method - Healthy spine & postural delight - Den Intelligente Krop, Herlev
- 05.09.2019 - Start: Master class til pilatesundervisere - Moving Mensch Pilates, Vanløse
- 06.09.2019 - Bliv klogere på din krop: bækken og bækkenbunden - LenePia Pilates, Hvidovre
- 13.09.2019 - Bliv klogere på din krop: åndedrættet - Fredagsbar - ABC Pilates, Hellerup
- 14.09.2019 - The Franklin Method & åndedrættet - Den Intelligente Krop, Herlev
- 15.09.2019 - The Franklin Method - bækken, knæ og fødder - Den Intelligente Krop, Herlev
- 28.-29.09.2019 - Development Weekend - Body Control Pilates, London
- 05.10.2019 - Body Control Pilates teacher training, modul 2 - Body Control Pilates Scandinavia, Copenhagen
- 06.10.2019 - Pilates & fascia - Den Intelligente Krop, Herlev
- 11.-13.10.2019 - Pilates & fascia - Art of Movement, NL-Hilversum
- 26.10.2019 - The Franklin Method & fascia - Den Intelligente Krop, Herlev
- 27.10.2019 - The Franklin Method & åndedrættet - Den Intelligente Krop, Århus
- 02.11.2019 - Body Control Pilates teacher training, modul 6 - Body Control Pilates Scandinavia, Copenhagen
- 03.11.2019 - Workshop for the Movement Nerd: A trip around the hip - Moving Mensch Pilates, Vanløse
- 08.11.2019 - Bliv klogere på din krop: ryggen - Fredagsbar - ABC Pilates, Hellerup
- 10.11.2019 - The Franklin Method - bækken, ryg og skuldre - Den Intelligente Krop, Herlev
- 15.11.2019 - A trip around the hip - Body Control Pilates, London
- 16.11.2019 - 3D Breathing and the shape shifter ribbasket - Body Control Pilates, London
- 17.11.2019 - Achieving efficient movement - Pilates Moves, Bristol
- 01.12.2019 - Workshop for the Movement Nerd: 3D breathing and the shape shifter ribbasket - Moving Mensch Pilates, Vanløse
- 26.01.2020 - Workshop for the Movement Nerd: Connect your head to your sacrum - Moving Mensch Pilates, Vanløse
Subscribe to my newsletter and keep up-to-date on upcoming workshops, courses or master classes.
Do you have any questions about a specific event? Please do not hesitate to contact me.