Customised sparring session - private or max. 3 persons
Would you like to discuss very specific questions about the body, pilates or training in general?
Would you like to look closer at some issues in your own body which keep bothering you?
Are you look for input on how to develop professionally?
Would you like to learn how to plan and structure a workshop which you can offer to your clients.
'Pick my brain' sessions are customised sparring sessions of at least 2 hours where you have the opportunity to focus exactly on the topic of your choice.
Maybe you would like to know more about
- a very specific part of the body in general or your body in particular
- how to plan a group class ora private
- how to incorporate theory about the body in a pilates class.
Or is you are currently being certified, you might seek sparring on how to
- prepare your exam. I could either be your guinea pig or observe a class which you teach
- develop professionally.
We can either arrange for a private session or you can book as a mini group of max. 3 persons.
This is for you who ...
- is already a certified pilates teacher or participating in a teacher training programme from any pilates style.
- would like to spar with an experienced teacher who combines different body conditioning disciplines and methods, i.e. the communication between the mind and the body
Do you have any quesions? Please do not hesitate to contact me.
This is how it works …
We agree on meeting face-to-face or online and select a day, time and place. I will send you an invoice and when I have received the payment, I will forward a short questionnaire to you. The questionnaire is to ensure that we agree on what you would like to have out of the session and what we should focus on.
I will prepare the session according to your answers.
We meet face-to-face
If we meet face-to-face, I will bring large flip-over charts which we will use in the session.
You are welcome to take notes and I am happy to take photos of you with your phone. The flip-over charts are yours to take home.
We meet online
If we meet online, I will prepare some slide which we will use during the session and which I will send to you the day before our meeting.
You are welcome to take notes during the session.
Your investment ...
You invest in
- 2 hours - DKK 2,450
You also have the possibility to book more hours in a row
- 3 hours - DKK 3,675
- 4 hours - DKK 4,900 (we can have 2 sessions)
If you have previously booked
- privates or group classes
- workshops/courses in my own name (not with another provider)
- a pick-my-brain session
I would like to offer you a 15 % reduction on the normal price as stated above
This is my 'Thank you' to you as a returning customer
- You pay for the session before the session date
- You can choose to pay the full amount or in 2 instalments (without any additional fees)
- 1st instalment of 50 %, which matures upon registration
- 2nd instalment of 50 %, which matures 20 days later, but before the session date
How to register ...
Please click on the button below to register for your session.
You will be redirected to a registration page where you fill in a form and choose how long your Pick my brain session should be.
Please schedule the session within 2 months after purchase. After this timelimit the lesson will expire.
- Purchase of the session is binding.
- In case you cannot make it to the class, please remember to inform me at least 48 hours before our lesson or the lesson will expire. The same goes if you do not show up for a class.
- Unfortunately, you cannot transfer the session to another pilates teacher. But you are very welcome to give a session as a gift. Please contact me for more information.
Move with ease & joy
Your teacher ...
Your teacher is Birthe Brosolat.
Birthe has taught movement for more than 35 years, first gymnastics, ballet and modern dance and since 2008 pilates. She is certified from Body Control Pilates in London in matwork and studio equipment on all levels. Birthe is also part of the Body Control Pilates’ teacher trainer team in Scandinavia.
She is also a certified Franklin Method Movement Educator. In Denmark, she is the only person out of 2 which are qualified in the method.
In her classes, Birthe focuses on creating awareness about how
- we move, and if necessary, changing the way we move.
- how our body is designed & how the body and the mind communicate
- how our thoughts influence how we move.
The goal is to have a flexible mind in a flexible body throughout your life experiencing movement as a joyful activity.
She likes to combine her knowledge of pilates and The Franklin Method with insights from other methods & disciplines, e.g. fascia training and neuro science. She shares those insights in workshops, courses, classes and privates both in Denmark and abroad in an easy to understand language.
Do you want to know more about Birthe? You can take a look here.
The practicalities ...
The session will take place online via Zoom.
The session will take place at Moving Mensch Pilates, Jernbane Allé 45, 2. sal, 2720 Vanløse, Denmark.
The studio is located opposite Vanløse metro and s-train station.
- Bike - You can park your bike just by the studio.
- Cars - Unfortunately, there are no parking spaces for cars. However, Kronen Shopping Centre or Irma, which are close to the studio, offer parking options.
We will start on time. Therefore, if arriving by car, allow some extra time to find a parking spot.
I will be teaching either in Danish or English.